PDA

View Full Version : N-Scale Gathering: April 1

McToots
03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Here we are again with another opportunity to do what we intend to do best and that's talk big, do something, eat whatever, and just enjoy gathering.

As your n-scale coordinator sometimes I just have to make the tough decisions and have identified two critical items.

1) I made a few engineering calculations on the electrical system and determined that we would have better and more consistent operations with just a few major modifications. Starting at this gathering we should make all efforts to re-adapt our power distribution system. The calculations I previously mentioned demonstrated that running trains on our layout can cause some unnerving confusion. Darn if that makes sense but just think about it. When looking down on the layout and seeing a train traveling clockwise all is fine. But just when all seems OK just lay down on the floor and imagine the view from below of the train running on the layout and darn if it isn't running counterclockwise. Just how can the same train run both clockwise and counterclockwise on the same track at the same time. We've just got to fix this before we have a more changing issue come up.:mad:

2) Scuttlebut has it that Bagelman is changing his menu.:eek: From what I've heard there is a new product on the market and he has determined that us wee folks are really ready for this. Some may think we're a bit worn down or is it waste expanded from our indulgences of bagel eating. This is a bit of a secret but he did have a slip of the tongue during my weekly lunch with him but he did mention something called Banana Wackies.:confused:

Well our upcoming gathering is April 1st!:D

Phil Brooks
03-30-2007, 12:19 AM
April 1st!!!!!!!!????????

For a second there, I thought the glue fumes had finally gotten to you! :p

-Phil :D

CHW
03-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Just a quick post to egg it on. I personally know that you are both off balance. Just to quote" You do not have to be nuts to work here but it helps". Pretty well sums it up. ;)

I am right in there with you guys. :p

Hope to see you sunday.

Bob Strickland
03-30-2007, 09:32 PM
you guys are living proof that not all nuts are in shells.

Phil Brooks
03-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Hey! I'm not nuts....

I mean, it's not like I'm a grown man playing with trains or something...

oh, wait... dang! :mad:

-Phil :rolleyes:

McToots
03-31-2007, 09:10 AM
Just remember that nuts are a subset of fruitcakes. And we know everyone likes fruitcake! Not to mention that the small brick shaped ones make such good door stops.:rolleyes:

PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_pdo_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_pdo_sqlite.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_sqlite.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): (null): Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1 PHP compiled with module API=20020429, debug=0, thread-safety=1 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0