Knoxville Area Model Railroaders Forums  

Go Back   Knoxville Area Model Railroaders Forums > KAMR Talk > N / Z Scale Division
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Administrator

September 3: N-Scale Gathering

We all know that a day at the museum with trains is always better than going for a long drive out of town over a long weekend.

Just a reminder that we may have a bit of an obstacle course around the n-scale room due to displaced HO stuff during their reconstruction efforts. This in no way will impact running our trains or working on the railroad.

Side note to Gary Cameron, I did find the DCC "Chief" booster and one throttle stored under our layout. As we discussed recently it is available for Large Scale use at this time. You will need a 9v battery for the throttle. Is it time to think about another bulk DCC purchase?

At our last gathering some of us discussed installing a very wee person finger guard on the geezer gate. This would be a good time to look into this installation. I believe we have suitable plex-remnants that will fit the order. I'll try to remember some appropriate power tools and hardware for the job.

As always bring your favorite train, hammer, nails, or glues (Oh my) as we do need to have something to do between socializing!

See ya'll Sunday...